Monday, November 29, 2010

Ok lets talk about whats been in my life? If ur interested......

Well of course like everyone else love is a huge part of my life. And being a girl in todays world without having a body like Megan fox and the talents of ethier Martha Stewart and smarts such as Hillary Clinton your not getting anywhere pretty much with the opposite sex. Its all about the outside of a human and thats the way it has been ever since men were men and women were women, since mail order brides and grooms were invented, and lust took its role and control into a persons life to let out and roam free. But love, who hears of that anymore I mean real love? Like the ones you read about in Jane Austen Books and classic movie love stories like Titanic? Where is the Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth in all of us, and the Jack and Rose? Even though I can't seem to find it everyone tells me I will and someday I know I can. Not with looks but with personality( even though looks will help !). Becuase everyone has someone out there in the world, someone far or near. So don't lose hope becuase faith is so important to survive what ever you go through even me and a million others searching for the one.
Sincerely, The Main Writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment