Monday, January 16, 2012

The hopeless romantic freak.

So lately I was in a personal relationship with Netflix. All of the movies that were categorized ''Romance'' I pretty much watched while indulging into a tub of ice cream and a barrel of popcorn. And after a week of this I realized something (and no not just the discovery of gaining five pounds from the body morphing evil snacks that can turn a small waist line into the equator). But a simple fact of  mostly all teenage girls like me in the world.
I.Am.A. Hopeless.Romantic.
I pretty much have self diagnosed this condition.
Its frantically taking more and more victims as it goes along.
Wheeling in dozens with its aura of lust, passion, emotions, and true love.
And can only be defined as a person fantasized with the idea of finding one being to be with you for the rest of you life. Happily.
But hey, Im not that stupid.
I know it never happens. I just LOVE the stories about it. The forever and beyond ever afters. The dream come true.
The boy meets girl concept of a film or a piece of classic literature.
Wherever I can find an entertaining tale of that. Then I will gladly enjoy it.
Secretly though. Becuase I have many friends who would disown me if they found out I was into cheesy, sappy, romance shit.
THOUGH! I don't care. Im a twilight loving, Jane Austen Obsessed, finding that one person infatuated, craved, crazed, fixated, HOPELESS ROMANTIC. :D and proud to be one.
In the closet......

No comments:

Post a Comment